Distinctive and strong this Egyptian Meli Dark Grey Flamed Surface with Sawn & Tumbled Edged Paving is the perfect choice for confident and bold garden designs.
These striking Natural Stone pavers are evocative of dramatic scenery and intriguing countryside. Egyptian Meli Grey Flamed Limestone is a fascinating material with incredible natural colouring and every single piece is unique. When you specify Egyptian Meli Dark Grey Flamed Paving you can be assured that your client can look forward something that stands out from the crowd. This hard landscaping material is especially powerful in colour schemes utilising white, blue, and purple tones.
Egyptian Meli Dark Grey Flamed Paving is generally a mid-grey colour and will include numerous veining features and the warm copper tones comes from the Pyrite inclusions. We have chosen the FLAMED SURFACE AND TUMBLED EDGES with to minimise chipping which can occur with limestone.
We strongly advise that you seal your Egyptian Meli Dark Grey Limestone Paving which are available to buy on request.
Need samples? please let us know.
We strongly recommend that you look at our variation images to make sure that the level of variation found in this material is to a level your client will expect. Our team will remind you to check these before your order is finalised.
- 900mm x 600mm x 20mm x 30 per pack x 16.20m2 - 850kg
- Tolerances +-2-3mm.
- Flamed Surface with Sawn & Tumbled Edges.
- Pendulum Test Value, Shod Foot Test - 64 Dry / 58 Wet.
Good to know
- Nationwide, weekday, anytime, kerbside delivery on flat ground included. (Pallet Pump Truck Off-Load)
- 2-3 Working day lead time subject to stock availability at the time of ordering.
- For an express service, delivery by hiab/crane, forklift or you require any help at all please Get In Touch for more information.
- Pack sizes may occasionally vary.
- Sizes are nominal.
- All prices are ex VAT.
- Bulk Discount Available - Please Talk To Us About Larger Orders.
- We recommend you order free samples to show your clients/contractors the finish.
- Fissures in stone are a natural part of the stone and are not considered flaws or defects. You can just admire them for making your stone project unique.
Please note limestone when laid is a strong material, however it can be brittle and whilst we take measures to protect the stone as best we can, damages do unfortunately happen in transit. We will replace any slabs that arrive broken, but please handle with care.
We recommend ordering an extra 10% at the checkout to avoid potential delays on site.
For best results, we suggest that you mix paving between crates prior to installation.
Egyptian Meli Dark Grey Limestone Steps has occasional inclusions of mineral deposits which may present rust spots. These can be dealt with using our rust remover if need be and will diminish over time through natural weathering.
WE ADVISE THAT ALL NATURAL STONE SHOULD BE LAID ON PERMEABLE DRAIN MORTAR WITH PERMEABLE JOINTING COMPOUNDS WITH MINIMUM 3MM JOINT WIDTHS & MINIMUM DEPTHS OF 20MM OR WITH A SEMI DRY SHARP SAND-CEMENT 4:-1 WITH SUITABLE BONDING BRIDGE.
PLEASE ENSURE THE INSTALLATION PRODUCTS ARE FIT FOR PURPOSE & YOU/YOUR TEAMS ARE TRAINED/EXPERIENCED IN USING & INSTALLING SAID PRODUCTS.
WE TAKE NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR INSTALLATIONS.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please email email@example.com
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges.