Natural Paving | Pavetuf Jointing Mortar silver grey | Gun Metal Grey | Free Delivery
£16.49 – £24.40
Natural Paving Pavetuf Jointing Mortar silver grey or Gun metal grey
Natural Paving Pavetuf range Jointing Mortar silver grey or Gun metal grey is a professional rapid setting mortar which provides a contemporary and effective finish to paved areas.
We understand that creating a new patio, driveway or pathway requires a significant financial outlay,
so to protect your new asset we highly recommend using Pavetuf to provide optimum care of your new landscaping investment.
The Jointing Mortar is the strongest available of its kind and provides landscaping projects with rapid setting, solid joints, which can be walked upon after just 1 hour.
It is available in 2 colours,
- gun metal grey
- silver grey.
Each 15kg tub will cover 7m2 – 12.5m2 subject to the paving size and joints. From a 15kg tub you can achieve coverage of:
- 7m2 based upon 500mmx500mm pavers, with a joint width of 10mm and a joint depth of 30mm.
- 8.5m2 based upon 400mmx400mm pavers, with a joint width of 10mm and a joint depth of 20mm.
- 8.5m2 based upon 600mmx600mm pavers, with a joint width of 10mm and a joint depth of 30mm.
- 10.5m2 based upon 500mmx500mm pavers, with a joint width of 10mm and a joint depth of 20mm.
- 12.5m2 based upon 600mmx600mm pavers, with a joint width of 10mm and a joint depth of 20mm.
Why use Pavetuf Jointing Mortar?
- Can fill joints from 3mm-50mm and joint depths of up to 200mm
- Walk on within 1 hour
- Drive on within 4 hours
- Mixes quickly on site
- Very strong -49.6N/mm
Work out how many tubs of the Jointing Mortar you need – click here to use our simple calculator.
Jointing products compared
To help you select the most appropriate jointing product, please refer to our comparison table below:
|Jointing Compound||Granular, traditional||Choice of 3; black, grey, buff||Simple and relatively quick, 1 person job. Suitable for DIY and trade professionals.|
|Jointing Mortar||Smooth, concrete effect||Choice of 2; gun metal grey, silver grey||2 person job, suitable for landscaping professionals. Will require a slurry wash off area.|
Click here to download our Jointing Mortar ‘How To Guide’
Gun Metal Grey, Silver Grey
|Choice of sizes (any other sizes required please ring 01274 960612)||
choose this option if purchasing jointing mortar WITH stone/porcelain, choose this option if purchasing jointing mortar WITHOUT any stone/porcelian, gun metal grey, silver grey